Isotropic / Anisotropic
Magnetic sheet laminate with Self-Adhesive(PSA)
Magnetic strips with adhesive are also known as adhesive magnetic strips or magnetic strip rolls, which are extruded strip magnets with adhesive or slit adhesive magnets in roll form. Magnetic strip roll with adhesive provides an alternative material for holding, signage, and fastening applications.
Size / Dimensions
- by request
- Available lengths are single meter or rolls.
- The dimensions of the product, with an approximate "tolerance" of +/- 0.05mm.
- This product is available in 0.3mm to 2mm thickness.
Flexible Magnetic Sheet with single side(back side) magnetized.
- Adhesive magnetic strips consist of a plain flexible rubber magnet made of ferrite powders and polymer, laminating with peel-away reveal adhesive.
- Thickest 1.6mm material is the strongest and most durable rubber available.
- Suitable for specialty tasks where the power of the magnetic flux is critical to the application.
- This kind of magnetic strip roll can be easily cut to size with scissors or a Stanley knife.
- The maximum operating temperature of 80°C.