Isotropic / Anisotropic
Plain uncoated rubber magnetic sheet
- with the shiny backcoating surface on the magnetized back side
- without backcoating by request
The dimensions of rolls are Width (mm) x Thickness (mm). These magnetic sheet are available in full rolls metres, and can also be purchased in sheet. Flexible rubber magnet rolls can be cut down to size with your own scissors or cutter knife.
- 610mm or 1000mm (Width)
- Available in sheet or meters rolls.
- The dimensions of the product, with an approximate ""tolerance"" of +/- 0.05mm.
This product is available in 0.3 mm to 2 mm thickness.
*Other Thickness by request
Flexible Magnetic Sheet with single side(back side) magnetized.
- Plain flexible rubber magnet is made of ferrite powders and polymer.
The thinnest magnetic material is inherently lightweight.
- Suitable for labels, warehouse racking and printed promotional magnets that are cost-effective or craft.
Thicker rubber magnet is generally durability and strength.
- Suitable for commercial applications, such as advertisement board, vehical signage.
The thickest material is the strongest and most durable.
- Can be easily cut to size with scissors or box cutter.
- Maximum operating temperature 80°C.
- Available in sheet, or 15M, 25M, 30M rolls.
- A pallet, a 20' container"